Tuition for the 12-weeks fall and winter sessions is $249 for the first child and $168 for siblings. Tuition for the 8-weeks spring session is $180 for the first child and $112 for siblings. Tuition for the 6-weeks summer session is $140 for the first child and $84 for siblings.
- Twelve (12), eight (8) or six (6) weekly 45-minutes class.
- A beautifully illustrated Music Together® booklet with all the songs we will be singing in class. We rotate from the 12 different song collections that Music Together offers, so families don’t experience the same collection until a full three-year cycle.
- A professionally recorded CD with all the songs presented in class and in the family booklet.
- A unique access code to the Hello Everybody App and the Family Music Zone. You will find activities to explore beyond the classroom experience, MP3 files, sheet music, research articles and much more.
- The Music Together Music and your Child guide for parents.
- There is a one-time non-refundable $15 registration fee for families new to Seashell Music Together.
- Infants under 8 months on the first day of class attend free with registered sibling! Kids 5 and older have the option to join for free with a registered sibling. Older siblings joining for free need to be able to follow the parents and teacher’s directions at all the times.
- Caregivers and parents are required to participate. Besides, it's FUN, when your child sees you joining in with enthusiasm, they want to join in too! You are their greatest role model!
- No refunds will be given after the first day of the semester. No Exceptions please! There is a $30 administrative cancellation fee for any registration canceled within two weeks prior to the semester start date. Full refund, minus the $5 processing fee is available before the two-week semester start date.
- We do prorate for late registrations. Please email email@example.com to get a code.
- We offer make up classes on a space available basis. 2 make up classes permitted per child. No refunds on missed classes. Make ups may not be carried over to other sessions.
- We are happy to offer scholarships, so everyone can join our classes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any financial concern you may have.